Protection of personal data
If you are our customer, a subscriber of news, electronic books (eBooks), clear graphic information or a visitor to the site, you are giving me your personal information. Kvintech solution, s.r.o. is responsible for their protection and security. Please be aware of the protection of personal data, policies and rights you have in connection with the GDPR (EU Data Protection Regulation).
Who is the administrator?
Kvintech solution, s.r.o., Kostelní 15, 796 01 Prostějov, company ID: 24663379, operates web sites www.kvintech.com, www.mi5m.com, www.jsem-tvurce-sveho-zivota.cz, www.kurz-sebevedoma-zena.cz, www.imitum.com, www.anglictina-bez-biflovani.cz, www.anglictina-bez-biflovania.sk, www.cesky-jazyk.online, www.cool-english.online, www.cool-vocabulary.online, www.english-test-online.com. We process your personal data as an administrator, that is, we determine how the personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long and how many additional processors are helping us.
If you wish to contact us during processing, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
that we, as the administrator of your personal data, fulfill all statutory obligations required by applicable law, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and that:
- we process and process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular the legitimate interest, performance of the contract, legal obligation or consent,
- we comply with Article 13 of the GDPR for the obligation to provide information prior to the processing of personal data,
- we will allow and encourage you to exercise and enforce your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
Scope of personal data and processing purposes
We process personal information you entrust to us for the following reasons (to fulfill these purposes):
- service delivery, fulfillment of the contract your personal data in the scope of: email, name, surname ... we absolutely need to fulfill the contract (eg sending access to the application, sending an online course, delivery of goods, etc.).
- Bookkeeping - If you are a customer, we need your personal data (billing information) to comply with the statutory obligation to issue and record tax documents.
- marketing - sending newsletters to your personal information (email and name), gender, what you click in email, and when you open it most often we use it for direct marketing - sending business messages. If you are our customer, we are doing a legitimate interest, as we reasonably believe that you are interested in our news, for 2 years from the last order. If you are not our customer, we will send you newsletters only for your consent, for 2 years from the award. In both cases, you can revoke this consent by using the opt-out link in each email you send, or by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- advanced marketing based on consent - We may only send you inspirational third-party offers or use your email address, for example, for remarketing and targeting your Facebook ad for 2 years from your consent. This can, of course, be withdrawn at any time through our contact information.
- photographic and video documentation - live events eg for demonstration of the idea of the event, its course, etc.
I retain your personal data for the duration of the limitation period, unless the law provides for a longer period for its retention or we have not stated otherwise in specific cases.
Ads targeting cookies will only be processed based on your consent to the relevant website.
Security and Privacy
We protect personal data to the fullest extent possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. All accesses are secured by strong authorization passwords, which are always stored in encrypted form.
We have accepted and maintained all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal information.
Transmission of personal data to third parties
Your personal data can only be accessed by employees of the company or co-operators providing web pages.
In order to provide specific processing operations that we can not provide ourselves, we use the services and applications of processors who can protect data better than we do and specialize in the processing.
They are providers of the following platforms:
It is possible that in the future we will decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve the processing. However, we promise you that in such a case when choosing, we will put at least the same demands on the processor for security and quality of processing as we are on ourselves.
Transmission of data outside the European Union
We process data only in the European Union or in countries that provide an adequate level of protection on the basis of the European Commission's decision.
Your rights in connection with the protection of personal data
You have a number of rights in relation to the protection of your personal data. If you wish to use any of these rights, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
You can invite us at any time with the right to access, and we will provide you with a 14-day notice of how we process your personal data and why.
If anything changes or you find your personal information outdated or incomplete, you have the right to add and change your personal information.
You have the right to restrict your processing if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, you believe we are processing illegally, but you do not want to delete all data or if you have raised a claim against processing.
You can limit the range of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, dropping out of the newsletter restricts the purpose of processing to send business messages.)
The right to portability
If you would like to take your personal information and transfer it to someone else, we will proceed as you would with the right of access - except that we will send you the information in machine-readable form. Here we need at least 30 days.
Right to be deleted (be forgotten)
Your next right is the right to erase (be forgotten). We do not want to forget about you, but if you wish, you have the right. In this case, we will delete all your personal data from our systems and from the system of all partial processors and backups. We need 14 days to secure the right to erase.
In some cases, we are bound by a statutory obligation, and for example, I have to record the tax documents issued after the statutory time limit. In this case, we will delete all such personal data that is not bound by any other law. We will notify you by e-mail about the completion of the deletion.
Complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel that we do not comply with the law with your data, you have the right to appeal at any time to the Office for Personal Data Protection. We will be glad if you first tell us about this suspicion, that we can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
Unsubscribe from newsletters and business announcements
Emails with inspiration, articles or products and services are sent to you if you are our customer based on our legitimate interest.
If you are not a customer yet, I only send them to you for your approval. In both cases, you can end subscribing to our emails by pressing the logout link in each email you send.
We would like to assure you that our coworkers who will process your personal information are required to maintain confidentiality about personal data and security measures whose disclosure would jeopardize the security of your personal information. This confidentiality persists even after the end of our engagement with us. Without your consent, your personal data will not be released to any third party.
If you would like to report any abuse of this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.